By virtue of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of These data and by which Directive 95/46/CE (General Data Protection Regulation) is repealed, we inform you that the data you provide us will be processed by the owner of this website for the following purposes:
"Customer Service / Contact" section: The data you provide us will be processed in order to answer your questions or requests and provide the services requested by you.
"Subscription to the Newsletter": We inform you that the data you provide us will be processed with the purpose of managing the sending of commercial information through ordinary mail, e-mail, SMS or fax, about our Hotel.
"Reservations": The personal data provided in this section will be processed for the purpose of managing the reservations requested by you. In all cases, the data provided may be processed for the purpose of preparing internal statistics to improve our services. The personal data provided will only be kept as long as our commercial relationship is maintained, and will be blocked once it is terminated, during the period established by legal prescriptions, only available to Courts and Tribunals to attend to possible claims, after which, said data will be cancelled. The legal basis for the processing of your data is compliance with the contractual obligations assumed by you when requesting our services. We inform you that the personal data provided may be processed for the purpose of sending you informative and other types of communications (offers, events, congratulations) for which you have to check the following box enabled for this purpose. The data provided will be kept for this purpose as long as you do not request the cessation of advertising shipments. You will have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. You can exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of treatment, by contacting the following email address: email@example.com or the following postal address: Hotel Casa Romana, with address at Trajano 15 – 41002. Seville.
Once your request has been received, we will send you a form to exercise the specific right requested, which you must complete and send us along with a photocopy of your ID or Passport. Once said documentation is received, we will attend to the exercise of your rights within the legally established deadlines and if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a claim with the Control Authority, Spanish Agency for Data Protection: www. agdp.es
See cookie use policy
3. Registration of visits
Each time the Hotel Casa Romana server is accessed, the IP address from which the user is browsing will be collected and recorded, as will the pages of Hotel Casa Romana that the user visits. These data will be stored in a LOG file for statistical purposes and to determine the number of page views.
The www.hotelcasaromana.com portal allows access to other web pages managed and controlled by third parties through different links to make it easier for users to search for information, content and Internet services, without in any case being considered a recommendation or invitation to visit them. The creation of a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to any of the pages of the paratytech.com portal must be subject to the following conditions:
• Any hyperlink to the www.hotelcasaromana.com portal will be made to its main page or main pages of the sections it contains;
• The reproduction, in any case, of the services or contents of the Hotel Casa Romana portal is not allowed;
• The web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to morality, good customs or public order, nor will it provide content contrary to any right of third parties;
• No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be included about the pages of the paratytech.com portal, nor about the services or contents thereof;
• Deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames with the pages of the paraty.es portal will not be established without the prior express authorization of Hotel Casa Romana;
• Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page in which it is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Hotel Casa Romana;
• The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between Hotel Casa Romana and the owner of the web page or portal from which it is made, nor that Hotel Casa Romana has authorized the hyperlink or supervised, known, accepted or assumed the services. and content offered on said portal. Hotel Casa Romana does not commercialize, nor previously control, nor endorses the contents, services and information available on said web pages, and is not responsible for them or for the information and statements included in them. Hotel Casa Romana is not responsible for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, statements, products and services existing or offered on the web pages not managed by itself.
Hotel Casa Romana reserves, without the need for prior notice and at any time, the right to temporarily suspend access to its website and to make the modifications it deems appropriate to the page, the services or information offered, the presentation or location of the same and of the conditions of access and use of the website of Hotel Casa Romana. All the information received on this website will be considered transferred to Hotel Casa Romana free of charge. Email will not be considered as a valid means for the purposes of filing claims. To do this, they should contact the Legal Department of Hotel Casa Romana, located at Trajano 15 – 41002. Sevilla, which will indicate the channels to follow in each case.
All matters relating to the Hotel Casa Romana website are governed by Spanish law and are submitted to the jurisdiction of the corresponding Courts and Tribunals, waiving any jurisdiction that may correspond.
6. Veracity of the data
7. Responsibility of the Hotel
Access to the page does not under any circumstances imply the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and Hotel Casa Romana. The portal only provides information about vacant hotel rooms at the time of requesting the aforementioned information, so if you make the reservation online, you are contracting directly with the hotel and not with the portal. The printed version of the reservation made serves as a locator when you go to the hotel. The reservation of hotel nights on this website implies adherence and acceptance by the client of each and every one of the general conditions set forth herein. By accepting the following clauses, you declare and accept:
1) Be of legal age and have full capacity to make the reservation, stating that you understand and understand all the conditions found on the website.
2) That the data provided when making the online reservation is true, complete and concise.
3) Only those pages that appear within the web map are included in the web.
4) That access to this website is the responsibility of the user.
5) That once the reservation is made, the electronic document in which it has been formalized will be filed, you can access it at any time.
6) That confirms the reservation made, that is, the dates indicated, the number of rooms, people and the chosen Hotel.
7) The conditions and price of the reservation made are those that are expressly determined in the rate conditions expressly included on the page where you make the reservation.
8) Regarding the relationship with the portal, it gives you the possibility of reserving rooms at the chosen hotel through its website, but it does not offer any type of hotel service under your responsibility.
9) That your card details are collected for the purpose of guaranteeing the reservation. The payment of the same will be made in the chosen Hotel and only in the case of cancellations or non-appearances (no shows), the reservation will be canceled and the charge established in the rate conditions will be made.
10) The offers will only be valid during the time they remain accessible to the recipients of the service.
The prices indicated are Retail Prices VAT included. The price includes: Price per night depending on the type of room and board selected, except for hotels where the inclusion of other services is specifically indicated. The price does not include: Any unspecified service as well as extras such as transfers, tips, telephone calls, laundry services, minibar, parking, etc... Check-in and check-out times by As a general rule, and unless otherwise expressly agreed with the establishment, the rooms may be used after 2:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated at 12:00 p.m. on the day of departure.
9. Passports and visas